Today I am rounding up my favorite items under $50. Most of what I included has been on my own wishlist for several weeks. I think affordable fashion is definitely a priority for most people, myself included, so I want to do some sort of series in the future that focuses on looking great on a budget.
1. Velvet Bow: This is just the perfect fall accessory. It would be great for the holiday season and can easily carry into winter. I have mentioned it before in my post on Fall Trends but I couldn’t help but add it to this post as well since I have been eyeing it for so long.
2. Tie Booties: I am not sure where I original saw these posted but I found them again while looking at that statement bootie trend. I bought several pairs of shoes from Sole Society this summer and I like their styles as well as the quality for the price.
3. Ruffle Sweater: There have been at least three J. Crew sweaters that I have been looking at recently. I am so impressed with some of their styles and prices this season. This sweater is great because it is on trend for fairly cheap and the color choices are perfect (they go with anything!).
4. Plaid Blazer: This one I am seriously thinking about purchasing. The plaid blazer is such a classic piece, especially for fall. I have been looking for one that is good quality but not too expensive. This one seems great but I can’t be sure of the quality yet.
5. Leather Belt: A leather belt is a staple wardrobe item. Especially a brown leather belt. I love the equestrian embellishments on this buckle, its just such a classic touch that could really pull an outfit together.
6. Grey Sweater: This sweater caught my eye because it is one that won’t really go out of style. In a neutral I would wear something like this for so many years to come (very worth the price).
7. Burgundy Bag: Burgundy is very in right now and it is a great color for both the fall and winter seasons. I found this bag when I was looking specifically for pieces in that color. I didn’t get it but I keep coming back to it since it looks like such a great bag (in both color and style).
8. Slide Loafers: Loafers are an essential shoe to have. The are comfortable, work appropriate and very classy. Slides are so easy to just slip on, immediately taking an outfit to the next level. Nicer ones can be pricier but these seem like a great pair, for relatively cheap.
9. Watch: I am on the search for a good watch that will look great with my outfits. I have always been the type to wear super simple and durable watches but lately I have been feeling the need to step up my game. I think I am going to ask for one for Christmas however I have been looking for some cheaper ones and this one caught my eye.
10. Plaid Skirt: Plaid in general is definitely a very fall/winter pattern. Even though the styles have changed quite a bit, plaid skirts are classic items and definitely are worth it. This one is not too expensive and I like the simplicity of the pattern.
As always feel free to share any thoughts, items or questions. I love the feedback and I love engaging readers!