Yes it is that time to get out your fall closets! I am in the process of going through my own, figuring out what I actually wear and what pieces I am missing. I compiled my list of 10 Fall Essentials which are the pieces I wear most in the fall and the things that make looking classy in the fall much easier.
- Riding Boots (Tory Burch): A good pair of brown tall boots are the easiest thing to be able to just throw on. They look good with almost everything and are very comfortable to walk around in. Here is a great option and these are adorable as well!
- Quilted Vest (Barbour): Just puffer vest in general are a must for me from October through at least February. I recently got this quilted Barbour one and I love it because its lighter weight so much more suited for fall weather but I also have heavier North Face and L.L. Bean ones that work well for winter.
- Corduroy Pants (Nordstrom): Several great pairs of pants are definitely a fall staple. Corduroy is great because it is warm and I love this color! Dark wash jeans are also something I wear all the time during the fall.
- Plaid Shirts (Nordstrom): Plaid shirts are the best in cool weather and they are amazing for layering. There are so many options. My favorites are the L.L. Bean ones like this one and this one as well.
- Bean Boots (L.L. Bean): Yes this one is almost a given but they truly are great for both fall and winter. Sperry has some great options as well like these or there amazing customizable ones here.
- Cable knit sweater (L.L. Bean): It is an absolute must to have several nice sweaters in your closet both for fall and for winter. L.L. Bean always has a solid collection but you can find gems other places as well. I usually go for solid neutral colors because they go with everything but it can be nice to have one nice statement sweater as well. I have a great red one that really pops!
- Blanket Scarves (Nordstrom): These are just great on so many levels. I love that I can wear a scarf and then use it as a blanket if I am really cold. These have just been a big trend the past few years but I think they will stick around due to their versatility. Here is another great one. Also this one is my dream right now!
- Camel Crossbody (Mark & Graham): This is one staple that I am really in need of right now. It is an essential because it goes with everything. I am a total crossbody person because it is way easier. I love this camera bag from Mark & Graham, it is on my wishlist!
- A Great Peacoat (Nordstrom): This wine colored one caught my eye because it feels very fall and can easily carry into winter. The one I recently bought however is navy because it just a good color for any time of year. I also like this red one.
- Black Booties (Nordstrom): So it is really convenient to have a pair of booties that look nicer. Personally I do not like the heel to be two high just for walking purposes but there are so many cute boots in many styles. They also don’t have to be black but having at least one pair of black boots makes dressing in the fall much easier.
I always love to hear your thoughts and comments, especially if your pieces that are must-haves during the fall. Thanks for reading and have wonderful Wednesday!